FIDA-Tech is formed by researchers at the University of Copenhagen, who are the inventors for the FIDA Technology. All patent rights are held by the FIDA-Tech company.
Today, the core team of the company is:
Henrik Jensen, CSO, PhD, KU, Pharmaceutical Design and Drug Delivery
- Henrik brings 12 years as Principle Investigator focusing on development of new analytical techniques for drug development and diagnostics as well as business start-up. + 94 peer reviewed scientific papers (>2000 citations, H-index = 25), 3 patents and 4 book chapters. Invited talks at numerous international conferences.
Brian Sørensen, CEO
- Brian has worked as CEO and senior business developer in Denmark and abroad in biotech as well as in other industries.
Jesper Østergaard, CTO, PhD, KU, Pharmaceutical Design and Drug Delivery
- Jesper holds extensive experience in physical chemical characterization and development of methods for analysis and characterization of drugs and drug delivery systems and business start-up. +107 peer reviewed scientific papers (>1200 citations, H-index =20)
Jørgen Schøller, Director, Head of Section, DTU, Immunology and Vaccinology
- Jørgen has extensive experience in managing biotechnology R&D with a focus on Immunology of cancer; infectious, autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, including development of diagnostic reagents and technologies in these fields. +40 patents and scientific publications.
Morten Enghave Pedersen, Senior Scientist, biologics expert
- Morten brings more than 5 years of FIDA experience.